Status of our West Coast Symposium: We are hopeful that by August all the travel bans and social distancing will have come to an end and we will be able to hold our event as scheduled. We continue to monitor the situation and will make a determination by Memorial Day. We encourage all who plan to participate at the event continue to express interest through the Intent Form. We will not lock in any commitments nor issue any invoices until the all clear has been given to host the event. We hope that all our Surface Navy Association Family stay safe during this crazy time.